In order to create and sustain strong, healthy cities, community foundations must demonstrate active leadership, anticipate community needs and respond quickly to socio-economic trends. The Richmond Community Foundation is focusing our philanthropy in support of non-profit organizations who are working to improve the lives of Richmond and Contra Costa County residents. RCF offers a variety of assistance to nonprofits through grants and other resources. We’re here to support the organizations that make our community a better place to live.
What does RCF look for in a Grantee?
RCF looks for strong partners whose core mission aligns with our goals and priorities. We are looking for nonprofits that:
- Base their programs on research about what works
- Actively collect information about the results of their programs
- Systematically analyze this information
- Adjust their activities in response to new information
- Operate with an absolute focus on producing results
For more information, please contact Mónica V. Lazo, Director of Grants Management at (510) 234-1200 or email@example.com .